Find out more about NBC TOTAL at Prairie College in Three Hills, Alberta including sample schedule and more for the summer.
ALBERTA 2017 BASKETBALL CAMP INFORMATION
NBC TOTAL Basketball Camp
Dates: August 20 - 26
Daily Times: Overnight
Age Group: Boys and Girls14-19 years of age
Maximum 24 Boys and 24 Girls
TOTAL is NBC Camps' premier camp for serious athletes who want to succeed in post-secondary basketball.
- College Style Practices
- Seminars in Leadership, Sports Psychology, Getting Recruited and more
- Weight Training, Nutrition, and Plyometrics
- Evaluation of where each athlete currently stands
- Detailed game plan for each athlete to play college basketball
- Team Uniforms
- Games versus college athletes
ABOUT THE CAMPUS
Rick Down Athletic Centre (RDAC) The RDAC as a hub of sports and recreation. This multi-purpose facility is the home of Prairie Pilots Athletics, Prairie's intramural program and health and wellness facilities. It includes a centre feature court as well as three individual courts that can be configured for basketball, volleyball, futsal (indoor soccer), racquet sports, and a variety of other court-based sports. It also houses a rock climbing wall, fitness equipment, flexible seating for 1000 spectators, concessions, and full change room facilities.
Get amazing gear at a discounted cost and pick it up at camp when you arrive. Sweatshirt, performance shirt, reversible super cool basketball backpack and quality waterbottle for $135. Hoopgear price includes shipping and tax. Plus add the one-of-a-kind Crowell Pure Shooting Ball designed by NBC Founder Fred Crowell as a great tool to improve shooting for $165.
http://www.nbccamps.com/news/basketball/2017-hoopgear-packageFind out more about this awesome Hoopgear package
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 am Morning Individual Workouts
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am AM Session: Weight Training, Speed Explosion, Position Work, Shooting Development,
- 12:00 am Lunch
- 1:00 pm Classroom: Video breakdown, leadership development, sports psychology, getting recruited
- 1:30 pm PM Session: Team Time focused on university style practices: Full court transition games, motion offense and team concepts
- 5:00 pm Dinner
- 6:30 pm Evening Program and Leadership Groups
- 8:00 pm Night Basketball Event
- 10:30 pm Lights Out