Get Ready for Camp! Packets and Information
Make Final Payments
If you registered online, and are ready to make your final camp payment, click here to proceed.
Note that if you registered through the mail or by phone this option is not yet available. Please phone 800-406-3926
Get Your Get Ready for Camp Packet
Great job! You're signed up and getting ready to have a blast this summer at your camp. Now what? Well, when you receive an email that says your registration packet is ready, click on the button below.
Most of the info you'll need will be in your packet. If you still have questions, please read the Sport Camp FAQ's here. Also, on the webpage for your camp, it is a good idea to review the information under the "Details" tab.
Flying to Camp?
Our sponsor, Alaska Airlines has provided campers a discount for flying to and from camp. Click here to get discount codes.
TIPS FOR A GREAT TIME AT CAMP
1. Be sure to come in shape and ready to play.
2. Don't buy brand new shoes before coming. Wearing new shoes can cause blisters.
3. Be sure to bring clothes for different kinds of weather. The NBC Store has many options available.
4. Bring a notebook so you can take notes on what you are learning.
5. Bring sunscreen and a fan.
6. Don't forget your stamped envelope and letter. We will be writing a letter home. Do not fill this out before time. Parents: help your camper address the envelop home if he/she needs help.
7. Do not forget to bring a signed copy of our medical release waiver.
8. Get ready to have the time of your life.
MEDICAL RELEASE WAIVERS
Medical release waivers must be signed and brought with you the first day of camp or at an NBC Clinic. No one without a medical release waiver will be allowed to participate.
Please download a copy of these forms.
If you are having difficulty, you can contact the NBC Central office at 1-800-406-3926 ext. 0 and we can send you a form or email one to you.