Olds College is the place for summer volleyball training. Just 45 minutes north of Calgary, Alberta, this camp is for those who want to work hard and have fun improving their skills. NBC Volleyball can help you become a better athlete and a better person.
NBC Volleyball Camp at Olds College, in Olds, Alberta, offers a complete overnight volleyball training camp for boys and girls ages 11-18, who desire to learn and master the sport of volleyball. Training is for beginning to the advanced player and includes comprehensive skill development, games and tournaments, leadership curriculum and life skills training. Athletes are placed in training groups and on teams based on age and skill level. Outstanding coaches help work with you to achieve your goals.
- Total volleyball skill development 6-10 hours per day of volleyball skill work, game, tournaments and instruction
- Encouraging atmosphere where campers walk away better athletes and people
- Goal setting, mental toughness, confidence under pressure, skill mastery, enthusiasm, self-discipline, Christian values, and great fun!
- Amazing coaches who work with you to improve
- Outstanding facilities and great food
- View more details »
Dates & Prices