More Important Camp Details
If you love basketball, you need to be at NBC Camps at North Idaho College because we will help you identify clearly what you need to do to become the best player you can be. To find out more information on types of camps provided at this location and specific details, please click below.
2016 BASKETBALL CAMP INFORMATION
Complete Player Basketball Camp
Dates: July 18 - 22
Age Group: Boys and Girls 9 – 18 years old
Check-in Time: 12:30pm on July 18
Parent Orientation: 1:00pm and 1:20pm
Intensity Night: Wednesday at 8:00pm
Closing Program: 3:00 – 4:00pm on July 22
Complete Player Basketball Camps: These camps offers training in all aspects of the sport including leadership and confidence training. NBC's Complete Player basketball curriculum is all encompassing to help athletes develop and master skills to play the game of basketball with excellence. Complete Player camps offer overnight (complete program training) and extended day options for those who commute to and from camp each morning and evening.
2016 HOOPGEAR NOW OPEN FOR PURCHASE
Get ready for camp this summer with awesome NBC Basketball Gear including shorts, shirts, hoop bag, the Crowell Pure Shooting Basketball and more.
Check out the new online store!
ABOUT THE CAMPUS
North Idaho College is located on the world famous lake Coeur d' Alene. Campers have access during supervised free time for lake swimming. Campers will be staying in the dorms at North Idaho College's new multi-million dollar facility. Rooms are air-conditioned and each suite houses three to four campers with individual private showers and facilities. You do not need to request a roommate before camp begins. When you sign up for a room, have your preferred roommate with you. If you have no preference, we will match you with someone of the same gender and similar age. The cafeteria provides all-you can eat selections. NIC has one college-size gym on campus and campers alternate bussing to nearby local gyms for greater floor space for games and training. The evening program is located in a large event room in the student center.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:20 am Ball handing and skill development
- 7:45 am Breakfast
- 8:45 am Extended Day Campers arrival
- 9:00 am Leadership training
- 9:30 am Improve your shooting, passing, offensive moves, and understanding of offense
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm Improve your defense, rebounding, team concept and overall understanding of the game
- 3:30 pm Games and tournaments
- 5:00 pm Dinner
- 6:00 pm Basketball evening activities including shooting games, intensity nite, games and events
- 8:45 pm Leadership training including motivational dvds, speakers, small group discussions and goal setting
- 9:30 pm Extended Day Campers dismissed
- 10:00 pm Lights out